- 1 cup Zucchini, Grated
- 1 Egg
- ¼ c. shaved cauliflower
- 1 IP packet of Garlic & Herb Chips (crushed)
- Salt And Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a mini-muffin tin with nonstick spray, set aside.
2. Grate the zucchini and then place it in a dish towel and squeeze out the excess water, like you would do with frozen spinach.
3. In a bowl combine, the egg, cauliflower, crushed IP chips, zucchini, salt and pepper.
4. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups to the top.
5. Spray tops of tots with nonstick spray
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.