I am in no way being paid to endorse any product on this site. My reviews are solely of my own opinion and consumer experience.
Water Enhancers as Mocktails: Choose flavors you like! When I started IP in the summer I would often mix a splash of Raspberry/Blueberry Mio with seltzer and fresh mint-- to me, it felt like I was having a fancy cocktail! Zero calories, zero guilt.
Tea/Flavor Roasted Coffees: One thing I love about this diet is that I don’t have to give up my daily tea routine! Even better, if you consume decaf tea/coffee you do not have to replace it with extra water consumption throughout the day, as it counts towards your daily water intake! Fantastic! Another perk about this is, tea and coffee can be seasonal -- so get creative! Summer/Spring- I drink a lot of peach, blueberry and pomegranate tea. Fall/Winter- Peppermint, Constant Comment, Earl/Grey, Pumpkin Spice.
Extracts/Spices go a long way: Adding extracts to your protein packets can keep you interested in the them. I actually don’t eat any of the puddings or drink mixes plain at all. Some of my favorite flavor combinations are the following:
- Cappuccino packet with Pumpkin Spice- either blended as a frappe or warmed as a latte- yum!
- Chocolate drink mix with Raspberry extract- blended as a mocha frappe, or hot as a raspberry cocoa
- Chocolate pudding with Coconut extract- taste like Mounds! yum!
- Strawberry pudding with Walden Farms Chocolate syrup baked as chocolate strawberry muffins- oh yeah!
- Butterscotch pudding with cinnamon, pumpkin spice as muffins- taste delectable
- Roasted Old Bay Cauliflower-coat with a little EVOO and IP salt- delicious
- Roasted Brussels- garlic, IP salt & Pepper- delicious
- Roasted Broccoli- with a splash of Tamari- gets crispy and so delicious!