4 medium-sized zucchini ( or 7 small, or 2 large- depends on the size you get from your garden or store; easy rule of thumb it should weigh 1 pound)
1 32 oz. jar of Sugar-Free Organic Tomato Sauce ( if you can't find Sugar-Free, use 2g or less of sugar type )
1 lb. package of Lean/ Fat Free Free Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
1. Cook Turkey Sausage on "Medium" heat/George Foreman. I have found it is best to lightly spray George Foreman with PAM! so that the sausage doesn't stick to the grill plates and crumble.
2. Use a spiral vegetable slice to make zucchini "noodles". If you don't have one of these, I highly recommend you buy one online, it can easily be purchased at Amazon, etx.
3. Next, toss your noodles into boiling water for 4-6 minutes. Remove after this time.
4. Place tomato sauce in large skillet, cook over "low". Once sauce is warmed, add noodles.
5. Slice your cooked Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage and put in skillet with remaining ingredients.
6. Cook for 1-2 additional minutes, remove from heat and serve!
NOTE: I do not saute my zucchini noodles as I find they get floppy or slimey in the pan. I prefer mine to have a little crunch to them, that is why I boil them for such a short time. Feel free to cook yours to your desired taste.