(1) 8 0z. boneless skinless chicken breast
(1) whole red pepper, roasted and sliced
(1) slice Veggie Cheese
(1) c. green beans (washed, with ends trimmed)
(1/4) c. water
(1) t. EVOO- halved portions
(1/2) t. minced garlic
S+P to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Use 1/2 of EVOO to coat chicken
3. Then, in small ovenware dish ( I use 8x8 stoneware), place chicken flat on one side.
4. Next, top chicken with cheese and roasted red pepper
5. Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, or until desired temp. Make sure chicken is white when you cut into it, no appearance of pink should show.
6. While chicken is baking in oven, heat sautee pan to Medium heat (make sure pan has been coated with PAM Olive Oil spray.
7. Place minced garlic, in sautee pan, allow garlic to "brown".
8. Once garlic is brown, add green beans, way oil, S+P.
9. Sautee green beans for 10-12 minutes over medium heat.
10. Remove green beans from pan, once they are to desired texture ( I like mine still a little crunchy).
11. Remove chicken from oven. Allow meat to rest for 2-5 minutes.
12. Serve chicken with sauteed green beans, and enjoy!