This meal will hit the spot, and taste great on a cold fall night (like tonight)! I served mine with cauliflower mash and broccoli! Delicious!
- 16 oz Pork Loin
- 1 t. salt+ pepper (for dry rub)
- (1) 24 oz. jar organic tomato basil sauce ( I find this has less sugar, and typically 5 ingredients or less)
- 2 T. Walden Farms Sugar-Free Raspberry Salad Dressing (shining star ingredient, gives it a little sweetness from the acidic tomato sauce)
- 2 T. EVOO
- 1 Large Leek
- 2 T. fresh chopped basil
- 2 T. fresh chopped parsley
- S+P to taste
- Warm crock-pot on low
- Score pork with meat tenderizer (all sides), then rub 1 t. EVOO on all sides of pork
- Next, rub S+P over all sides
- Place 1/4 jar of tomato sauce in bottom of crock-pot, next add 1/2 the chopped leeks+ 1/2 the basil on top of sauce
- Place seasoned pork on top of leeks in crock-pot
- Add: parsley, remaining leeks, and basil on top of pork loin
- Top with remaining tomato sauce, EVOO and S+P to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve warm, and enjoy!